At Weichert, Realtors® - Engle & Hambright, we believe agents do their best work in a fun and supportive environment. It's what we strive for everyday.
Considering a Career in Real Estate?
Find Everything You Need to Succeed Right Here.
Maybe your current job isn't as flexible as you'd like. Or you're limited by your current earning potential. Maybe you just have an entrepreneurial drive that needs to be unleashed.
Whatever is inspiring you, you'll find the right fit at Weichert, Realtors® - Engle & Hambright, Lancaster County's fastest growing real estate company. No one else comes close to providing the training, resources and support new agents need to succeed.
Why do so many new agents choose Weichert, Realtors® - Engle & Hambright?
- The industry's best training. Period. Great training makes great agents. This is where we shine: we'll get you off to a great start with our "Fast Track" training, then continue to boost your skills with high-impact training in-house and online.
- New agent mentoring. We'll pair you with an experienced agent who knows the ropes and provides the day-to-day support and knowledge you need to succeed. Plus, you'll meet one-on-one with an experienced sales manager each month to keep your business plan on track.
- Positive, team-oriented environment. You'll find a welcoming, upbeat office environment where every agent is respected, valued and supported.
- Low costs. We give you all the tools you need - from marketing materials, signage, business cards, color copying - things that most agencies make a profit on. No nickel-and-diming here.
- Unheard of sales support. Those who've been with other companies frankly can't believe how easy our support staff makes their jobs. From posting Open Houses online to producing your marketing materials, we're all about helping your transactions go smoothly.
At Weichert, Realtors® - Engle & Hambright, we're passionate about giving new agents the training, support and confidence they need to forge long and successful careers in this exciting industry.
Want to know more? Call Matt Ziegler at (717) 291-1041 or email email@example.com. Or, consider joining us for our Career Night seminars.